Tuesday, November 19, 2019

oralpresentation cg Pau Manubens


I was born in SantCugat in 2002    


I living now in Valldoreix         
                       

My favourite food is pasta       
                      
 

I will spend the summer in Llansa     
            

When i grow up I want to live in USa           


My favourite TV series is "la que se avecina"


What i hear most is rap  
                      

Almost every winter i go to Briançon/France


My part of father's family is French
               

The city i would like to see is Madrid   
         

I would like to have a lot of money when i grow up


I would like to kill the world elite 
                 

Every year i celebrate 4:20    

                          
This summer i hope to go to Los Angeles















No comments:

Post a Comment