Saturday, November 23, 2019

oral presentation ag10 paula

Good Morning, 

My name is Paula, I'm from Bolivia

I live in Sant Cugat with my aunt Elena and my cousin Diego




Wen I was 10 years old, we went with my mother to Sao Paulo Brazil.





Resultado de imagen de escola estadual padre anchieta sao paulo 2010



This was my school, called "State School Anchieta Father"


I learned to speak and write in Portuguese in this school, 



6 years After that, I travelled  to Sao Paulo for my younger sister's birthday                                       
                                         
  He is my younger brother his name is Cristian

My mother and my brothers like to eat rice and beans.


My dog's name is Loki and he is 4 years old
After taking my driving licence my first long trip went to Switzerland

The trip was so long that they were sleeping


We arrived at a friend's house she lives in a town near the city of Bern


The water was very cold




We found some very friendly cows



We visited the Reheinfall falls


It was one of the most beautiful falls




Incredibly beutiful!





With my boyfriend, his name is Melvin



We were prepared to return to Barcelona




Last year I decided to study at the adult school in Sant Cugat
They were my partners


We are all at ACM dance school in Cerdanyola




She is my grandmother her name is Rosa 




One month afther this photo my grandmother has died




Four months later my grandfather Sebastian died





My mother with her father




She is my best friend her name is Ibis, is from Nicaragua and lives in Sant Cugat




Thanks for the attention


No comments:

Post a Comment