Sunday, November 17, 2019

ORAL PRESENTATION; JAVIER SOLÀ MENDOZA AFIB












My name is Javier Solà Mendoza and now I will give you a presentation about me.

I'm eighteen years old and I live in Sant Cugat del Vallès and this is my family:
He's my father and she's my mother, when i 5 years old they got divorced and then, my mother remarried with her current partner, my stepfather. And he and she are my stepbrothers. But my father did not remarry.

I have two brothers, my twin brother Nacho and my sister Paula, she's 21 years old.

About me
I see myself as a good person, I like laughing and making people laugh.
I love all kind of sport but principally football.
I played it since I was 5 years old until at 13 I got injured and I have to leave it.
And for example the last summer I went with my family to Huesca and we did rafting, was amazing!

Has anyone ever done rafting?

I like meet with my friends and my family, they are very important people of my life.

Now I will show you some of our trips
A few years ago, in Christmas we went to Paris, we visited the typical places of Paris. For example, the mythical tower Eiffel or the Louvre museum.

The next trip went to Madrid
Also we went in Christmas, we celebrated the new year at the typical place of Madrid, la plaza del sol. We also visited places like el mercado San Miguel.

Another adventure
This trip was in Gran Canaria and again we went in Christmas, as you can see we were at the dunes of Maspalomas and in different places of Gran Canaria, was really incredible!

And finally, in this case, the last summer I went with my father and my brother to Huesca and we visited beautiful places like this pictures.

Anybody has gone to any of this places?



No comments:

Post a Comment