Sunday, November 24, 2019

Oral presentation Irene Lolo 1B AFI, text

Good morning, my name is Irene and I'm going to tell you a little bit about my life.

This is me! I live in Rubí, I am 22 years old, I was born on September 30.

I am an only child, so we are 3, they are my parents, Maricarmen and Luis, but...

There are two more members in the family, my two cats, she is 7 years old and she is 3 years old. 

They get along, although sometimes they fight and go a little crazy.

Here are my grandparents, Camilo and Manolita, who are very important to me, 

my granfather is no longer with us, 

but my grandmother is 90 years old, she is great and cooks delicious food!

My last name it originated in Galicia.

And last but not least my boyfriend, we have been togerher for 3 years and met 8 years ago on a birthday of a mutual friend.

This was my first trip to Andorra and these are some photos that I have recovered, although I do not remember it.

We have also been to Porto, Portugal, we were 9 days and it is a very nice place.

Galicia, we have gone 3 times, it is grat but the weather is not the best.

I have gone to Asturias.

And Torrevieja, to visit a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment