Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Oral Presentation GSA ROBIN







Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, my name is Robin and I’m going to talk about me. If you allow me, I will share a little of myself with all of you.

I will make a little introduction about me, I’ll talk about my hobbies and if you want, at the end of the presentation you can ask me any other thing about me. I will not talk about my personal life; I would rather not do it.
As I said before, my name is Robin, l’m 21 years old and, I was born in Dominican Republic but I have lived in Spain since I was a child. I have an older sister, she’s 22 and a younger brother who is 19.
I'm allergic to dogs, but I have two. We adopted the second dog less than a month ago. He is called Kody, and he is a naughty dog.

I am currently working and studying so I don’t have many time for me, but I used to dedicate time to my hobbies, like watching series, hang out with friends or playing sports.


I spent all the summer playing sports, specifically calisthenics or better known as street workout.
Street workout is a physical activity performed mostly in outdoor parks or public facilities.
You meet a lot of people from BCN City, Sant Cugat, Terrassa etc training and all of them very healthy.


In the future I would like to travel around the world and meet new cultures, but I have to learn English.

No comments:

Post a Comment