Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Oral Presentation - AFI B - Oscar Peña

My oral presentation!

That's me at the age of 2, in Pals, a little town in the catalonian coust.


I was born in Barcelona, in 29th of June of 1997, in Vall d'Hebron Hospital, in Barcelona. I'm 22 years old. Here in this pic are my family, my parents and my older brother. My mother, Mayte, is 51, my dad, Oscar, is 52, and my brother Alex is 26 years old.


Now I introduce to you my girlfriend, she's Claudia ans she's 18, we have been going out for a year and a half. She's from Barcelona, an d i met her in Blanes, where we spend our summer holidays.




My principal hobby is to play football. I play football since I was 5, I was more little than the ball jeje. I played in a lot of teams, like Espanyol, how can you see in the pic, in Cerdanyola or a Football Academy, that his name is "Associació Esportiva Josep Maria Gené", here in Sant Cugat.



Now I'm playing in Sant Quirze del Vallès, and I'm one of the captain of the team.



Now you can see a pic that me playing against FC Barcelona.
And here is my actually team, in Sant Quirze del Vallès.



I have my own car, that is which you can see in this photo. I'ts a Mercedes and I'm in love with him.


Another pic of me ;)


I was studying Economics in Universiti Autonomous of Barcelona, but I didn't finished the career beacause I was afraid with some things in University and the career.
That's a photo of me with a friend of the University, in Barcelona.


And for finish, I'm working in a Policlinic in Sant Cugat, that his name is Policlinic Torreblanca. I was working here since March of this year. I'm working here but in the future I want to work some relationate with the business.




And that's all, thanks for your attention and I hope you liked it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment