Wednesday, November 13, 2019

ORAL PRESENTATION, Ivet López AFI


Hello, my name is Ivet and today i’m going to talk about myself.

I’m nineteen years old and my birthday is 22 of february and I live in Terrassa since I was born.
 Resultado de imagen de Masia Freixa"
I have 6 cousins and a little sister who is 15 years old, but physically we don't look sisters, she's brunette and I'm blonde.
Always ask us if she is the older sister.

Resultado de imagen de rubia y morena dibujo"


My sister and I play basketball since we are a little girls, we play in Club Basquet Can Parellada, in Terrassa 

Resultado de imagen de club basquet can parellada"

I started with 9 years but when I was 15 I hurt my knee and i left basketball and two years later I went through a surgery to recover me knee.

I waited two years because social security is very slow and the federation didn't want to help me.

First I was going to have a very complicated surgery but thanks to wait two years the technology advanced and the surgery was more simpler and faster and also the recovery.

Resultado de imagen de quirofano"

Well, I haven't played basketball for a long time but now i'm a referee and coach with my boyfriend, first in Club Basquet Can Parellada and since severals years in Club Natació Terrassa 

Resultado de imagen de club natacio terrassa basquet" 

A boy with 10 years that I trained with my boyfriend the last year, now plays in the FC Barcelona, we are very proud of him. 

Resultado de imagen de barça  rockies"

That's  all, thanks for your atention!!


No comments:

Post a Comment