Wednesday, October 9, 2019

KARAOKE STAND BY ME. JOSE A. DIAZ


When the night has come
guen de night jes com 
And the land is dark
an de lend is daar
And the moon is the only light we'll see
an de muun  is di onli lai wi sii
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
no a guon bi e frei , jo aaaah oh bi e frei 
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
yust de long es yu esten , esten bai mi 
So darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
so dorlin dorlin esten bai me, ohh esten bai mi
Oh stand by me, stand by me
oh esten bai mi, sant bai mi
If the sky that we look upon
if de skai da gui luki pon 
Should tumble and fall
chu tumbel en fol 
Or the mountains should crumble to the sea
oh de montain  che crombol tu de sii
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
ai guon crai ai guon crai no aaa guon shidetiir
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
yust de long es yu esten, esten bai mi 
And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
an dorlin dorlin esten bai me oh ohh esten bai mi
Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me
juoo esten nau, esten bai mi esten bai mi 
And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
an dorlin dorlin esten bai mi oh esten bai mi
Oh, stand now by me, stand by me, stand by me
oh esten nau, esten bai mi, esten bai mi
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
gui never yur in trobul won yu esten bai mi 
Oh stand by me, won't you stand by
oh esten bai me, won yu esten by mi 

No comments:

Post a Comment