Wednesday, September 25, 2019

KARAOKE Who says APSD Fatima





Who Says
Selena Gomez & The Scene
I wouldn't wanna be anybody else.
ai buldent wana bi enibory els 

You made me insecure
iu meit mi insekiuar

Told me I wasn't good enough
to mi ai wasent gud inef

But who are you to judge
bat ju ar iu tu yach

When you're a diamond in the rough
wan iu ar a daimand in de raf

I'm sure you got some things
am sore iu gat sem zens

You'd like to change about yourself
iu laik de xance bat orsef

But when it comes to me
ba went cams tu mi

I wouldn't want to be anybody else
ai wadent wan bi an badi ails

Na na na
Na na na
Na na na
Na na na
I'm no beauty queen
am na beitli kuin

I'm just beautiful me
am jas beuri fol mi
Na na na
Na na na
You've got every right
iuv gat veri rait

To a beautiful life
tu boruful laif

C'mon
ka main

Who says
gu sais

Who says you're not perfect
gu sais iur nat parfet

Who says you're not worth it
gu sais iur nat war at

Who says you're the only one that's hurting
gu sais iur de anli wan dast jarle

Trust me
tas mi

That's the price of beauty
das de prese beuli

Who says you're not pretty
gu sais iur nat preli 

Who says you're not beautiful
gu sais iur nat beurifol

Who says
gu sais
It's such a funny thing
ets sa fani deng
How nothing's funny when it's you
jau nadings fani wen ets iu

You tell 'em what you mean
iu taim wat iu min

But they keep whiting out the truth
bat deikip waint au de txu

It's like a work of art
ix laik wark ar

That never
dat navar...

No comments:

Post a Comment