Thursday, September 26, 2019

karaoke Stand by Me ag Paula monica




     Stand by Me






When the night has come
Wen do nai jes com
And the land is dark
En do lern is dork
And the moon is the only light we'll see
en do no is de onli lay wi sil
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Do a wont be o frei, no a won be o frei
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
yus a lon is e yus den,esten bay mi
So darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
so dorlin,dorlin,esten bay mi, oh esten bay mi
Oh stand by me, stand by me
Oh esten bay mi,esten bay mi 
If the sky that we look upon
is dis ka ,de wi lok upon
Should tumble and fall
shutop bol en pol
Or the mountains should crumble to the sea
O do mantei shutop crom bol to si 
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
A wont crai, a wont crai,no a wont sher a tir
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
Yus a lon  is e yus den ,esten bay mi
And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
En dorlin,dorlin,esten bay mi, oh esten bay mi
Oh stand
Oh esten...


   

No comments:

Post a Comment