Thursday, September 26, 2019







KARAOKE HELLO Adele, AFI. NAWAL 










Hello, it's me
jelou, its mi
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
ai was wondering if after ol this yiars yud laik tu mit
To go over everything
tu gou ouver ebrizing
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
dey sey dat taims siupost tu hel

But I ain't done much healing
bat ai aint don mach hiling

---------------------------------------------------
Hello, can you hear me?
jelou, can yu hiar mi

I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
aim in california driming abaut  wi yust tu bi

When we were younger and free
wen wi wer yanguer and fri 

I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

aiv forgotn haw it filt bifor de worls fil at aur fit
 ---------------------------------------------------
There's such a difference between us
ders sach a diferens bitwin as 


And a million miles

end a milion mails 
 ---------------------------------------------------
Hello from the other side

jelou from di oder said
I must've called a thousand times
ai mast cold a zouzend taims 

To tell you I'm sorry
tu tel yu aim souri

For everything that I've done
for ebrizink dat aif don 

But when I call you never
bat wen ai col yu niver

Seem to be home

sim to be hom

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello from the outside
jelou, from di autsaid

At least I can say that I've tried
a list a can sey dat aif traid 

To tell you I'm sorry
tu tel yu aim souri

For breaking your heart
for briking yur hart
But it don't matter, it clearly

bat it dant miter, it cliarli
Doesn't tear you apart anymore

dasnt tiar yu ipart enimor
----------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment