Wednesday, September 25, 2019

KARAOKE - Circles - APSD - Aina Torrent Ribalta



Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh
We couldn't turn around
we cuden't turn araund 
'Til we were upside down
til we wer upsaid  dawn
I'll be the bad guy now
ail be de bad gay naw
But no, I ain't too proud
but no, i ain't too praud
I couldn't be there
i cuden't be ther
Even when I try
iven when i traid

You don't believe it
yu don't beliveed
We do this every time
we do this every taim
Seasons change and our love went cold
sesons xeng an our lov went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let go
fed de fleim 'caus we can't let go 
Run away, but we're running in circles
ran away, but we are ranning in caircles
Run awey, run away
ran away, ran away 
I dare you to do something
i dar yu to do somting 
I'm waiting on you again
im weiting on yu agein

So I don't take the blame
so i don't teik de bleim 
Run away, but we're running in circles
ran awey, but we are ranning in caircles 
Run away, run away, run away
ran awey, ran awey, ran awey,
Let go
let go 
I got a feeling that it's time to let go
i got a filing that it's taim to let go 
I say so
i sey so 
I knew that this was doomed from the get-go
i new that this was doom from de get go 
You thought that it was special, special
yu toodgh that it was special ,special 
But it was just the sex though, the sex though
but it was just de sex tho, de sex tho
And I still hear the echoes (the echoes)
an i still hear de ecos 
I got a feeling that it's time to let it go
i got a filing that it's taim to let it goLet it




No comments:

Post a Comment