Thursday, September 26, 2019

Karaoke- AFI- Raquel Fernandez

Havana, ooh na na (ayy)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh na na (ayy, ayy)
jalf of mai jart is in Javana He took me back to East Atlanta, oh na na na
ji tuk mi bak tu ist AtlantaOh, but my heart is in Havana (ayy)
oh, bat mai jart is in JabanaThere's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
ders somzing baut jis meinersHavana, ooh na na
He didn't walk up with that: How you doin'?
Ji dident wolk ap wiz dat: Jau yu duin?(When he came in the room)
Wen ji keim in de rumHe said there’s a lot of girls I can do with
Ji seid ders a lot of gerls ai can du wiz(But I can't without you)
Bat ai cant wizout yuI knew him forever in a minute
ai niw jim forever  in a minut(That summer night in June)
dat sammar naigt in JunAnd papa says he got malo in him
and papa seis ji got meilou in jimHe got me feelin' like
ji got mi filin laik
Ooh, ooh, ooh oh oh
I knew it when I met him
ai now it wen ai mit jimI loved him when I left him
ai lovt jim wen ai left jimGot me feelin' like
got mi filin likeOoh, ooh, ooh oh oh
And then I had to tell him
and den ai jad to tel jimI had to go, oh na na na na na
ai had tu gou
Havana, ooh na na (ayy, ayy)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh na na (ayy, ayy)
jalf of mai jart is in JavanaHe took me back to East Atlanta, oh na na na
hi tuk mi bak tu ist atlantaOh, but my heart is in Havana
oh, bat mai jart is in JavanaMy heart is in Havana
mai jart is in Javana
Havana, ooh na na
Jeffery

Just graduated, fresh on campus, mmm
Jast gradueited, fresh on campusFresh out East Atlanta with no manners, damn
fresh out Ist Atlanta wiz nou meiners

Bump on her bumper like a traffic jam (jam)
bamp on jer bamper laik a trafic yam

Hey, I was quick to pay that girl like Uncle Sam 
jei, ai wos kuik tu pei dat gerl laik ancal sam

Back it on me, shawty cravin' on me
bak it on mi, shawti creinvin on mi

Get to diggin' on me (on me)
get tu digin on mi

She waited on me 
she weit on miShawty cakin' on me, got the bacon on me 
shawti ceikin on mi, got de beicon on miThis is history in the makin' on me 
dis is jistori in the meikin on mi
Point blank, close range, that be
point blank, clous reinch, dat bi

If it cost a million, that's me 
if it cost a milion, dats mi
I was gettin' mula, man, they feel me
ai wos getin mula, men, dei fil mi
Havana, ooh na na (ayy, ayy)
Javana...

No comments:

Post a Comment