Wednesday, September 25, 2019

KARAOKE - Counting stars APSD Arantxa


Resultado de imagen de counting stars one republic

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
/leitli aben aben lusing sliip/
Dreaming about the things that we could be
/drimem abaut de cings and wi cold be/
But baby I been, I been prayin' hard
/but beibi ai ben ai ben prelling hard/
Said no more counting dollars
/sed no mor cauning dolars/
We'll be counting stars
/will be caunts stars/
Yeah, we'll be counting stars
/ yeah will bi caunts stars/
I see this life
/ a si this laif/
Like a swinging vine
/laik a suingin vain/
Swing my heart across the line
/suin mai jart acros de lain/
In my faces flashing signs
/in mai feis is flasin sains/

Seek it out and ye shall find
/siked aut an ye shal fain/
The old, but I'm not that old
/old bat aim not dad old/
Young, but I'm not that bold
/yan bat aim not dad bold/
And I don't think the world is sold
/an ai dont zink de buorl is sold/
I'm just doing what we're told
/aim yost duin buat buir told/
I, feel something so right
/ai a-a-a-ai fil somzin so raig  
Doing the wrong thing
/duin de bron zin/
I, feel something so wrong
/Ai a-a-a-ai fil somzin so bron/
But doing the right thing
/bat duin de raig zin/
I could lie, could lie, could lie
/ai kud lai, kudent ai, kudent ai/
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
/ebri zin dad kils mi meiks mi fil alaiv/
Lately I been, I been losing sleep
/leitli aiv bin, aiv bin lusin eslip/
Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be
/drimin abaut de zins dad bui kud bi/
Baby I been, I been prayin' hard
/
Said no

No comments:

Post a Comment