Monday, September 30, 2019

Karaoke GA10 DHARIA - Sugar & Brownies: Zumar Zulfiqar







Some keep a diary

/som kiip a daiari/

Seems like a fantasy

/sims laik a fentazi/

But it may require some love and desire

/bat it me rikuaer som lav en disair/

It's something to cover me

/it's somting to caver mi/

There's never a guarantee

 /deyr's nevr a garanti/

That loving is so easy

/dat loving is so izi/

Some may define it as sugar and brownies

 /som me difain it ez sugar en brouniz/

But sour just as lime is

/bat sur just ez laim iz/

Uh na na na x4

/uh na na na x4/

Some of the ocean breeze

/som of di oshan briz/

Somewhere you promised me

/somwear you promisd mi/

A love like a fire, no fears, no denial

/a lav laik a fair , no fiarz, no dinail/

Just something to gladden me

/jast somting to gledan mi/

I feel the electricity

/ai fiil da alectriciti/

Your lighting is guiding me

/yor laiting iz gaiding mi/

I fear that I like it

/ai fiar det ai laik it/

No place we can hide it

/no plec vi ken haid it/

So hard not to find it

/so hard nat to faind it/

Uh na na na x4

/uh na na na x4/

The reason why we don't give up on our love is simple

/di rizan vae vi dont giv ap on avr lav iz simpal/

We're like the sun and moon

/vi'r laik da san n mun/

We like to see each other shining bright

/vi laik to sii ich adar shaini brait/

We have tonight, tomorrow

/vi hev tunait, tumaro/

And the other days that follow

/en di adar dez det folo/

We have to try to make things right

/vi hev to trae to mek tings rait/

I'll sing to you like

/ai'l sing to you laik/

Uh na na na x4

/Uh na na na x4/





https://youtu.be/y2tEPmwWEiI

No comments:

Post a Comment