Thursday, January 16, 2020

CO MONOLOGUE CELESTE

MONOLOGUE 
“La violencia sólo multiplica el mal”- Mahatma Gandhi






Nonviolence is the first precept of my faith. Despite this, I had to make a decision: either I was subject to a system that in my opinion had caused irreparable damage to my country or I would risk that the fury of my people will be unleashed when I understood the truth that came from my lips

I know that my people have gone crazy on some occasions. I'm sorry.

Pronunciation:

Nonviolence is the first precept of my faith. Despite this, I had to make a
Non-violens is de first pricept ov mai feiz. Dispait dis, ai jad to meik a 
decision: either I was subject to a system that in my opinion had caused 
decishion: aidar ai uos sabject tu a sistem dat in mai opinion jad coost
irreparable damage to my country or I would risk that the fury of my people will 
irreparabol damich tu mai cauntri or ai uud risk dad de fiuri ov mai piipol uil
be unleashed when I understood the truth that came from my lips
bii anliisht uen ai anderstuud de truz dat keim from mai lips
I know that my people have gone crazy on some occasions. I'm sorry.
Ai nou dad mai piipol hav gon creisi o som oqueishons. Aim sori.


Traducción:
La no violencia es el primer precepto de mi fe. A pesar de esto, tuve que tomar una decisión: o estaba sujeto a un sistema que en mi opinión había causado un daño irreparable a mi país o me arriesgaría a que la furia de mi gente se desatará cuando entendía la verdad que provenía de mis labios

Sé que mi gente se ha vuelto loca en algunas ocasiones. Lo siento mucho.

No comments:

Post a Comment