Friday, October 10, 2014

TAPSD 2: Desirée and Miriam

Personal presentation:




















Desi: Hi! I'm Desirée, but I prefer you call me Desi
Miriam: Hey Desi, I'm Miriam. Nice to meet you
Desi: Nice to meet you too. How are you?
Miriam: I'm very happy. You?
Desi: Me too
Miriam: How old are you?
Desi: I'm 16. You?
Miriam: I'm 17
Desi: Oh, you are older than me! What is your favorite movie?
Miriam: My favorite movie is "The hunger games". And what's your favorite song?
Desi: I like this movie too. My favorite song probably is English Love Affair by 5 Seconds of summer
Miriam: That song is cool! What did you do last summer?
Desi: I went to Toledo, and I spent some time with my family and friends in my village. What did you do?
 Miriam:  I went to Comarruga in my grandsad's apartament
 Desi: That's so cool! Do you work or do you study?
 Miriam: I only study here
 Desi: Like me
 Miriam: Yes! And what re your plans for the future?
 Desi: I'm going to start studying other course
 Miriam: Oh, I like it! I have to go
 Desi: Okay, byeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment