Friday, October 10, 2014

TAPSD2 M13 Ivan, Lorena, Cristina

- Hi, what's your name?
Ivan: Hi, my name is Ivan.
Cristina: Hi, my name is Cristina.
Lorena: Hi, my name is Lorena.
- How are you?
Ivan: I'm happy and crazy.
Cristina: I'm happy.
Lorena: I'm tired.
- How old are you?
Ivan: I'm twenty-one years old.
Cristina: I'm eighteen years old.
Lorena: I'm eighteen years old.
- What is your favorite color?
Ivan: My favorite color is red.
Cristina: My favorite color is green.
Lorena: My favorite color is blue.
- Do you work or do you study?
Ivan: I make bum 
Cristina: I only study here.
Lorena: I only study here.
- Why do you study this vocational course? How come you study this vocational course? 
Ivan: Because i like working with people.
Cristina: Because i want to study children education.
Lorena: Because i want to study children education.
- Do you think you'll get a job when you finish?
Ivan: Probably
Cristina: I'd like to work a few hours and then keep on studing 
Lorena:  I'd like to work a few hours and then keep on studing
- What are your plans for the future?
Ivan: I'm gonig to star working in a school.
Cristina: I'm gonig to get my driving license in november.
Lorena: I'm gonig to get my driving license in april.

No comments:

Post a Comment