Friday, October 10, 2014

2º TAPSD Cristina Gálvez i Sra Villanueva

Cris: Hi, I'm Cristina, what's your name?
Sara: Hi. my name is Sara, but my nickname is Saru!
Cris: Nice to meet you! How are you?
Sara: Nice to meet you too Cris! I'm fine, thanks, and you?
Cris: I'm nervous, I'm take exam.
Sara: What are you studying?
Cris: I'm studying second course TAPSD. And are you studying?
Sara: No, I'm working in the hospital.
Cris: How old are you?
Sara: I'm 18 years old, but I have a course on Senior nurse.
Cris: Ah! understand. What is your favorite hobby?
Sara: My hobby favorite is playing football, because I really like it. I'm also like going to the party!
Cris: Oh! I prefer listening to music, singing and dancing. I also really like drawing.
Sara: What it do you last summer?
Cris: I was in the beach whit my friends. Why?
Sara: Because you are very tanned.
Cris: Sara, I'm in a hurry. I'm leaving we will talk later. Bye!
Sara: Bye Cris!

No comments:

Post a Comment