Friday, October 10, 2014

Fatima & yousra

Fatima: Hi, what's your name?

Yousra: Hi, my name is Yousra, but my nickname is Yous.
               And you what's your name?

Fatima: My name is Fatima, I prefer you call me Fati.
             How are you?

Yousra: I'm fine, and you?

Fatima: I'm happy.

Yousra: I'm happy for you

Fatima: Thank you!

Yousra: How old are you?

Fatima: I'm eighteen and will by nineteen the fulfill in April
              And you how old are you?

Yousra: I'm sixteen and I got a month to meet the seventeen
              Do you work or do you last study?

Fatima: Yes, I'm vocational course, your study also, no?

Yousra: Yes, nice to meet you 

Fatima: you too 

Yousra: See you another day, bye 

Fatima: That fence you good bye 




             
             

No comments:

Post a Comment