Friday, October 10, 2014

TAPSD 2 - Thais Espadas i Lidia Castaño



T: Hi, what's your name?

L: Hi, my name is Lidia, but my nickname is Lili. And your name?

T: My name is Thais, nice to meet you!

L: You too!

T: How are you?

L: I'm fine, because i feel happy. And your how you feel?

T: Tired after school. What are you doing?

L: I'm using the computer in English class. And what do you do?

T: the same as your.

L: Ah okey! What did you do last summer?

T: I spent some time in Calafell and the other part of the time with my friends in the beach and other places.

L: For i went to Reus city in home of my boyfriend since July to August, it was awesome!
Do you work or you study?


T: I'm study in Ribot i Serra a module for technique TAPSD. And you?

L: what a coincidence I also Thais!

T: oh yeah! Why do you study this vocational course?

L: Because i need this module to go to child education. And you because?

T: I cycle to the top but still you do not.

L: Do you think you'll get a job when you finish?

T: Sincerely, i'd like to work a few hours and then keep on studying.

L: I feel good I want to do the same. 

T: What are your plans for the future?

L: I'm going to start working in center child education. And what do you do?

T: I'm going to prepared an exam of entrance test.

L: I hope you go well, bye Thais!

T: Also a beautiful kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment