Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Oral presentation Marc López



My name is Marc and i was born in terrassa in 1989 but I have always lived  in Rubí. I have no brothers and sisters
I like music and I play drums since I was 13 years old, I don’t  play  at the moment with a band because I haven’t enough time.
Years ago I played football too and I played it until my knees said stop.
In my free time, normally Sundays, I like  riding my motorbike with my couple and friends, is the best way to forget the daily problems and start the next week at 100%.
I actually work in a train factory, where we make trains, subways and trolley cars.

Now I will explain my way until here.
I was born in terrasa on February 17 of 1989 in a rainy day.
When i was a child i studied in Maristas rubí, since I was 3 years old  until 16 years old.

I used to go with my parents to a camping every summer, I loved it because I made a lot of friends there and I still keep the friendship.
We left the camping when I was 11 years old because my parents divorced. Was a strange time in my life because I didn’t understand, but over the years I got it.

When I was 16, I started bachiller but I left because I really hated it and I was doing it forced by my parents, so I started this fp or vocational coiurse in Leonardo da vinci.

In second course I left it because I got a really good work in a car garage and I had not enough time to do everything.
I worked there for six years and I managed to train as mechanic.
I don’t regret  leaving studies because that work experience opened me all doors I have available now, even my present work.

After so many years ago I didn’t remember how to study was, but everyday I am feeling better.
Now I live with my girlfriend and my two cats, and we have a lot of future plans.
 

1 comment: