Monday, October 21, 2019

oral presentation AG10 mo jie lin

                                                 




My name is Mo jie, this is my real name.
I from China  



I had lived in Ruian a city of China which is located in the province Zhejiang.


In my city, people spoken chinese traditional, this language is national. 



I have 5 years studied of primary school in China.


I have been living in Spain since 2013, I'm living in a small town, the name is Sant cugat del Vallès.
Ver las imágenes de origen
I have started studyig when i was 11 years old. Comense study the fifth grade of primary school in Escola Collserola. After finishing elementary school. I have been going to study Eso in Institut Pla i Farreras until the course.



 
 
 
After finishing elementary school. I have been going to study
Eso in Institut Pla i Farreras until the course.




In 2019 I have come to Ins FP Sant Cugat to study of Administration and Manangement
Ver las imágenes de origen


In my free time, do homework

Study for exam 

And play videogames 





Finally, thankyou so much for listening my presentation.

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment