Wednesday, October 9, 2019

CHATTING AFI 1B JERHEMY AND SUSANA


CHATTING AFI JERHEMY AND SUSANA

Susana: Hello!

Jheremy: Hello! good to see you.

Susana: How are you?

Jheremy: I’m fine and you?

Susana: Fine :) Where do you live now?

Jheremy: I live in Rubi. and you?

Susana:ooh! I live in Terrassa, We are near. How do you get to school?

Jheremy: I often come with my car, but sometimes I come walking. and you?

Susana: I come by car every day. What do you like doing in your free time?

Jheremy: I like going to the bed and sleep. and you?

Susana: I like to be with my family, and see series Netflix.

Jheremy: how are you feeling now?

Susana: I’m feeling so great. I have slept a little more today. And you?

Jheremy: I’m very fine, because i slept more too. 

Susana: What is upsetting you? (molestar/preocupar)

Jheremy: Nothing at the time. and you?

Susana: I am worried that some subject matter can not be approved. I'll see soon!

Jheremy: Me too, but don’t worry, all will be fine.

Susana: What type of music do you like listening to?

Jheremy: I hear all kind of music. and what type of music do you prefer?

Susana: Me too. I do not have a predefined style. 

Jheremy: Oh, that fine! 

Susana: What object do you always carry with you? it's not worth saying the mobile phone.

Jheremy: My glasses, but sometimes I forgot to carry with me and I left in my home. Where did you go on vacation?

Susana: I was at a campsite in Oropesa. Then in Roquetas de Mar and Málaga two days. I love. And you?

Jheremy: I stay in Rubi because i had a work to do.

Susana: What were your work? Do you still work on it?

Jheremy: I work at fast food restaurant and actually and still working on it. What about you?

Susana: I worked in 13 years in Solmania ( a tanning center). But I needed to change my professional future, and I decided to start study again.

No comments:

Post a Comment