Thursday, March 18, 2021

AFI - VIDEO TRANSCRIBED - Monologue - Ferran




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JiwAis69n0


How many more bodies will it take to stop you.

How many more police will it take to catch you. 

How long will it take for justice to strike you down.

You kill for fun.

You kill for pleasure you kill to see how far you can go my father paid the price for your lethal game.

You took everything from me.

 Do you know what it's like to have your heart ripped apart to have your world destroyed to feel a constant void.

I do and your did that to me every time I look at this I think about what you did and how it hurts.

I feel no limit to the pain it caused me.

I got so used to the pain and when I felt a moment of peace I hurt myself to find a sense of normality you tracked me in my own prison of pain you did all of this to me.

I felt the rage running through my veins the moment I find out that you murdered my father in cold blood but all the rage all the pain all the tears that all stopped the moment I realized what I had to do you made a mistake you shouldn't have messed with me because you have no idea who I am and what I can do for so long. 

I've been so angry but now I'm just tired of it you need to be stopped and I'll do whatever it takes to stop you but I don't want to kill you no because I'll just be like you no I'll never be like you.

The time of mourning for my father is over your imprisonment is imminent but I believe you know this already I can feel the fear running throught your veins.

I can sense twitch in your nose I can feel your heartbeat racing you know your time is running out.

I will not rest untill I see you behind bars and believe me when I tell you that justice will come for you soon you are living out your last days of freedom and it's all on you.

You may have taken my father away from me but you will never take away his legacy.

That is the one thing I will always protect from animals like you.

I've made many mistakes in my life thinks.

I'm not proud of but what you did changed me and that will be your biggest mistake.

My name is James Harrison.

My father was a policeman and I am coming for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment