Wednesday, October 6, 2021

EDIN - MP5 _1 Good Morning Salute




General objectives: ASSESSMENT suggestions

Break the ice

Specific objectives: ASSESSMENT suggestions

To practice a Good Morning Salute song



Timing and Development:

0 – 15 minutes

All my loving – Los Manolos


Close your eyes and I'll kiss you Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true


And then while I'm away,

I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you


I'll pretend that I'm kissing the lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true


And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving I will send to you
All my loving
Darling, I'll be true



Group A – Aina, Esther, Paula, Ainoa, Carla Amat





Group B – Julia, Carla C, Maria, Oscar, Carla G.





Group C – Meri, Nerea, Carla Fdez, David, Angel.



Group D . Lucia, Cristina, Julia B, Carla P, Victor, Astell



Group E. Ainoa, Mar, Helena, Carlos, David, Marta Pineda

15 – 30 minutes

Good Morning Salute song.


Hello, Hello, How are you?

How are you today?

I am fine, I am great, I’m just great!

I’m very well today!


I am hungry, I am tired

I’m not so good today

Oh, I hope you’ll feel better soon.


Hello, Hello, I’m very well today!



https://youtu.be/x23rTDl4AMs


First we learn the lyrics all together,

then we practice them per groups.

30 – 45 minutes

Let’s sing a song about our emotions!

GROUP A

If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands.

If you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands.

GROUP B

What do you do when you’re sad?

If you’re sad and you know it mop your eyes...

GROUP C

what do you do when you’re scared?

When you’re scared and you know it hide your eyes... oh no!

GROUP D

What do you do when you’re tired?

If you’re tired and you know it give a yawn ...

GROUP E

what do you do when you’re angry?

If you’re angry and you know it stomp your feet...

ALL TOGETHER

what do you do when you’re happy?

If you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands.



https://youtu.be/WHQ1MMqXTw4

45 – 60 minutes

Take ten minutes to reflect on our activities,

Write down your own working sheet to implement with your own kids.


Look for similar songs to Good Morning Salute,







Assessment Key.

The activity is so so, it is not good or bad, it doesn’t kill.


I feel neutral, normal, indifferent, unemotional, impartial, disconnected.


I can do it better!

You can do it better too!

I like it -very much, I I love it,

It was fun!

We had a good time!

You made me smile!


It’s all right!

It was all right

you sweat it!

I don’t like it!

I didn’t like it!

You didn’t prepare it well


You made me cry!


i’m feeling sad,

i’m feeling down!

i’m feeling off

i got the blues

It was terrible!

It was horrible!

It was awful!


I’m angry -at you!

get out of here

get off of me

go to hell

leave me alone

i’m about to blow up

That is brilliant!

Very well done!


I’m on top of the world,

I’m over the moon,

I’m feeling great,

I’m having a great time,

I’m so excited


No comments:

Post a Comment