Tuesday, April 14, 2020

My working desk!



Hi guys, this is my desk 10 hours after organizing your exams, portfolios, handouts, etc... I thought it could be a good idea to share it with you to acknowledge how this excepcional situation is very tough for all of us, but we have to keep doing our best. I updated your marks and sent you your new marks last night.

Technical English is given in six different vocational degrees and groups: Administration, Finance, Marketing, Social Care, Internet Technologies and Gastronomy. I've assigned one folder of plastic pages for each course where I keep copies of handouts, exams and other information; I keep another folder for the Technical English Department and I also use an agenda and a markbook. I try to write down everything but sometimes I forget.

You are welcome to share your working desk and how you organized yourself these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment