Saturday, February 20, 2016

magic moments - would you like to share yours?


Has this ever happened to you?  that it looks like there is some sort of magic in the air. It often hits me on Fridays, my last on-duty hour at school from 8:25 to 9:20 pm when all students and most teachers are already gone.

Students in previous classes had been working on their Personal Journals and Diaries, The History of their (mostly short but often intense) Lives. Then, some other groups of students prepared activities for their classmates -i only had to assess their presentations. Then, they all left.

I enjoyed the silence for a while, but it was kind of unusual and awkward to hang out in this deserted classroom with mute empty tables and chairs.  I played Roger Subirana's Point of No-Return on the projector and somehow it triggered off part of the magic around.

In a short while i would leave and couldn't help it but fantasizing about watching each stage of my life in every misty classroom i'd walk by on my way to the exit.

I guess we all have some moments of revelation now and then.






No comments:

Post a Comment