Tuesday, March 16, 2021

AFI - Short videos transcribed - Gisela





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGRcJQ9tMbY&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive

Oh, god, i dont know what i'm doing, i can't fly this.

Try to get someone on the radio.

Hello, hello.

Mayday

Mayday

Hello.

Yes, hello.

Yes, this is glasgow air traffic control.

Are you in distress?

Yes.

I'm not a pilot.

I am part of Kylie Jenner's brand integration team.

We're on a private jet going to London for a Kyle event.

We hit bad turbulence and the pilot got knocked unconscious.

But Kylie's not on boad.

Thank god.

I don't know who that is, but its sounds like you're going to have to land that plane.

This man is the best, do what he says.

Okay.

I'm ready.

I know you're coming off walley up there.

I'm going to have to skating faster than.

What?

I'm going to get you down, but here's what I need you to do first.

What?

Deep breath.

What?

In, out, in, out.

Deep breath.

And you need to stay calm?

What are they saying?

He says I need a steak um.

Okay, maybe there's one in the cabin.

Listen yo me, in front of you is a wee size of a Keebler.

Say again?

It looks like an audio?

I got broom doo-da.

No, the color.

Brown.

Oh, brown.

What's the brown dooda coming in at?

I'm so sorry your accent is very thick.

Is it possible to not have it over?

They're speaking scoottish and it's very hard.

I spent some time in Scoot land so my ears are favorable to Scottish accent.

This is kylie's brand.

Director, let's do this.

Tell me if you can

Please tell me what I need to do.

You try.

Can you look out the window.

Did I eat at wendy's?

Never.

No, no.

Out the window.

All right, fine, I had wendy's last week.

But don't tell kylie.

We're only going to get a

Crack at this once.

There's a wee jack on the dash.

Can wee talk.

No.

Clement.

Clement. 

Oh, no.

Oh, no.

In the name of the wee man.

Radar's got you leaving cottish.

Airspace.

We're goling to have to patch.

You over to welsh air traffic control.

God speed to you guys.

What's happening?

I don't know.

I think we're on our own.

Hello?

Go for wales air traffic.

Control.

Good to hear you voice, wales.

Okay.

Dsfjsdkhfjksdf

WHAT?

Just aim for water.

No comments:

Post a Comment