Tuesday, March 23, 2021

AFI - DEVICE PRESENTATION - GISELA

Hi guys,

Today I'm going to tell you about my headphones, its basic features and capabilities, some information about the company that manufactures this product and why I bought it.

Razer is a company dedicated to the manufacture and sale of products for computer games. It was created in 1998 by Min-Liang Tan, Robert Krakoff and a team oengineers and salesmen to commercialize the first product of this company, a "gaming" mouse, the Boomslang, which brought the company to light with a large number of sales. Razer during its history has created many high quality products, these products are from laptops to peripherals, such as mice and headphones, and different accessories and "wearables".

For that reason, I decided to invest € 100 in these headphones, which offer incredible sound, are very futuristic designs and the quality is great. I have had these headphones for more than 5 years working correctly. They broke due to wear and tear, but if I take care of them more they could have lasted me an eternity.

I would buy them again without problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment