Friday, March 26, 2021

IT - Party time .

link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlrqaAjBwS4

I like this movie because it's about some friends who go to party and the next day they don't remember

Dialogue

-A night the four of us we will never forget

Next Day

-Dont go in the bathroom ABB's calm down filth there is a tiger in the bathrooom 

-what's going on?

- there's a jungle cat 

-okay oh wait

-His not kidding there's a tiger there 

-yeah pitched gigantic

-Okay buddy?

-No i am in so much pain right now 

-god damn

-I know Phil they have my credit card downstairs I'm so screwed 

-How does a tiger get the bathroom he almost killed me 

-hey bro you mind putting on some pants  i find a little weird 

-i have to ask twice pants 


Translation 

-Una noche que los cuatro nunca olvidaremos

Día siguiente

-No vayas al baño. ABB calma la inmundicia, hay un tigre en el baño.

-¿que esta pasando?

- hay un gato de la jungla

-Bien, oh, espera

-No es broma, hay un tigre ahí.

-sí lanzó gigantesco

-¿Está bien amigo?

-No, estoy sufriendo tanto ahora mismo

-Dios maldita sea

-Sé que Phil tienen mi tarjeta de crédito abajo, estoy tan jodido

-¿Cómo llega un tigre al baño? Casi me mata.

-hey hermano, te importa ponerte unos pantalones, me parece un poco raro

-Tengo que preguntar dos veces pantalones


No comments:

Post a Comment