Tuesday, March 16, 2021

AFI - Short video transcribed -T

I think it is a very interesting video and easy to understand, since we have studied this vocabulary. In this way it will help us to refresh the previous unit.
I hope you like it.

*******

Are you ready to order?

Esteu a punt per fer la comanda?

Yes, please

Si, si us plau

I'd like the teack, please

M'agradaria la cafeteria, si us plau

How would you like it ?

Com t'agradaria?

Rare, mduim or well done?

Rar, mduim o ben fet?

Medium please

Mitjà si us plau

Would you like it with fries or vegetables

T'agradaria amb patates fregides o verdures

Can i have it with baked potatoes?

Puc tenir-lo amb patates al forn?

And for you, sir?

I per a vosaltres, senyor?

The tuna with rice, please

La tonyina amb arròs, si us plau

And to drink?

I per beure?

Aglass of fred wine, please

Vidre de vi fred, si us plau

Water for me

Aigua per a mi

Still or sparkling

Normal o amb gas

Still

Tot i així

The steak for you, madam

El filet per a vosaltres, senyora

And the tuna for you sir.

I la tonyina per a vosaltres senyor.

Thank You

Gràcies

Enjoy your meal

Que aprofiti


 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZj4AGYFzXY


--
Salutacions/Cumprimentos/Salutations/Un Saludo/Best Regards,

1r Administració I Finances
INS FP de SANT CUGAT

No comments:

Post a Comment