Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Short video transcribed - Eric


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjgqaSrrBMk



I'd like to welcome you all to the phobia workshop my name is Lee and I actually have a phobia myself I've a fear of the word wich is spelt aagh exclamation mark that word why don't you tell me a bit about yourselves starting With you.


Hi everyone my name is Jim and I've a fear of apologies 

sorry

ahh!

Oh apologies sorry

Any sort of apology yes right we'll just try and avoid that shall we what's your problem

My name is Karen and I've a fear of repetition.

oh you're a fear for… I almost said it right? forgiveness

And you're?

My name is Ronni and they've fear of awkward silences.

Silences these silences have to be that

was borderline Network

Right let's, try keep the conversation flowing then shall.

We I'm Tim sorry I'm late 

It's okey let me introduce you to everybody This is Karen she has a fear of repetition

Oh I'm so sorry 

It's the matter with you 

I bark at other people's phobias 

I think I should I just don't we got a one-to-one basis you here now my name is Lee I've a fear of the word witches fell aagh exclamation mark at word and this is Ronnie she has a fear of awkward Silences

I said we're trying to get the conversation flowing there 

Aagh!

Yes he said this before sorry

Aagh! all

Can we try and make some progress please. Right this is Jim he has fear of apologies 

Terribly 

Okay Jim would you like to tell the group how this problem started

Yes well it all began when I first tried on my grandmother stockings. 

Silence and all scream 

Sorry aagh! 

Aagh!


No comments:

Post a Comment