Tuesday, March 16, 2021

AFI - Short videos transcribed- Friends - Alison




Fivi:I know. That's part of the whole, them-not-liking you extravaganza 

H: A moth ago, these people were my friends. I'm in charge, but I'm not a different person.

Fivi: Then come, hang out. Let them see what a great guy you still are.

H: You think I should?

Fivi: I really do

H: Okay

Fivi: Okay, But could we not go together? I don't wanna be the geek who invited the boss.

 

H1:Hey, ypu okay?

M: Yeah

H1: This can't be easy for him either.

M: Know

H1: This may take some time fot him to get over it but, then at four, Muppet Babies is on.

 

 

H: Go deep, deep, deep. Sorry, Shelly. See, with the fun?Last night was great. The karaoke thing? Tracy and I doing "Ebony and Ivory"

Fivi: You were great. But they still made fun of you.

H: What?

Fivi: Now you're Mr. Caring Boss. Mr. I'm-one-of-you Boss. Mr. I wanna-be-your-buddy Boss Man Bing.

H: Then I don't get it.

Fivi:You know what?I think you just gotta face it. You're the guy in the big office. You're the one that hires and fires the. They say you're a great boss. 

H:They do?

Fivi: Yeah, but they're not your friend anymore.

H: I just want

Fivi: But you can't

H: but I just want.

 

M: Are you gonna?

H1: Carol and I have a new system. If she puches in 9-1-1 she's having a baby. Otherwise, I just ignore it

H2: What about Andre?

H1: He got a call from our cousin, Nathan. Frankly, it was a little more than I needed to know.

Desconoc: Hey

M: That was gonna be my opener.

M1: Have you guys seen those new hand dryers in the bathroom

H: I thought that was just a rumor.

H2: True story.

Desco: Look, I gotta tell you something. I'm not 17. I said that so you'd think I was vulnerable. I'm actually 30. I have a wife and a job. I'm your congressman. This is ridiculous. We're great together. We can talk, make each other laugh, and the sex. I have no frame of reference but I thought that was great.

M: It was

DEsco: Then what's the problem?

M: Ethan, it's icky

Desco: "Icky"? You're actually gonna throw this away because it's "Icky"?

M: This isn't easy for me either. I wish things were different. If you were older or I was younger

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment