Friday, March 26, 2021

IT - Short Video - Martina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwT2woR7-d0  

 27:40

  • haz lo que te digo y no te haré daño

  • do what i tell you and i won't hurt you


  • la mía es más grande

  • mine is bigger


Parker le dispara en la pierna

Parker shoots him in the leg


  • el tamaño no es lo que importa si no saber usarla

  • the size is not what matters if you do not know how to use it


  • ¿que quieres?

  • What do you want?


  • te dispare porque no hiciste lo que te dije, el chaleco antibalas no cubre las piernas, la próxima vez te daré en el ojo

  • he shot you because you did not do what I told you, the bulletproof vest does not cover the legs, next time I will hit you in the eye


  • ¿quien demonios eres?

  • Who the hell are you


  • Haz lo que te digo y pronto estarás en el hospital

  • Do what I tell you and soon you will be in the hospital


  • te atraparan

  • they will catch you


  • si, no te preocupes, solo es dinero, estas asegurado y me atraparan, levántate, recuerda que te estoy apuntando, ¿como te llamas? 

  • Yes, don't worry, it's just money, you're insured and they'll catch me, get up, remember that I'm aiming for you, what's your name?


  • Jack, me llaman Jack

  • Jack, they call me Jack


  • Camina rápido Jack, ¿cómo se llama tu compañero?

  • Walk fast Jack, what's your partner's name?


  • Oliver

  • Oliver


  • Le dirás: Oliver me dispararon, el me a ayudado y nada más

  • You will tell him: Oliver they shot me, he helped me and nothing else


  • Me dispararon, gracias a dios el me a ayudado

  • They shot me, thank god he helped me


Parker le apunta con la pistola en la cara

Parker points the gun in his face


  • Es pequeña pero duele 

  • She is small but it hurts


  • sabe que tenemos chalecos, te disparará en la cara, podemos terminar con esto para que pueda ir al hospital 

  • he knows we have vests, he will shoot you in the face, we can end this so he can go to the hospital


  • Bien Oliver ayuda a Jack a entrar al otro cuarto, necesito dinero

  • Well Oliver help Jack into the other room, I need money


  • sabes que te atraparan por esto

  • you know they'll catch you for this


  • si, Jack me a dicho lo mismo, siento lo de tu pierna Jack, quédate ahí un momento y llamaré a la ambulancia

  • Yes, Jack told me the same thing, I'm sorry about your leg Jack, stay there a moment and I'll call the ambulance


29:28


No comments:

Post a Comment