Wednesday, January 15, 2020

GA - Monologue Nicole Salvador Castro

Who are you?

artist, musician, multinstrumentist, singer-songwriter, composer, poet, cartoonist, writer, pacifist, activist and actor

What do you want?

I want people to know more about John Lennon
How do you feel?

Admiration and respect for the author of this monologue I think he was a very intelligent person

John Lennon



















Monologue (John Lennon)


When I was 5 years old,
uen ai uos faiv iears ol
my mother always told me
Mai moter olweis tol mi
that happiness was the key
dad hapinis wos de kii 
to life.
tu laif
When I went to 
wen ai wen to
school, they asked me
escul, dei ask mi
what I would like to be when
wat i wuold laik tu bi wen
I grew up and I wrote down 
i gruu ap and ai wrout dawn
“happy”.
hapy


They told me I didn’t 
dey told mi ay dident
understand the
anderstend de
assignment, and I replied
asigment an ay ruiplaid
they didn’t understand life.
dey dident anderstend laif

Translation:
Cuando tenía 5 años, 
mi madre siempre me decía 
que la felicidad era la clave de
 la vida. Cuando fui a la 
escuela, ellos me preguntaron 
que quería ser cuando creciera. 
Y yo escribí “feliz”. Ellos me dijeron que no 
entendía la
 pregunta, y yo les dije que 
ellos no entendían la vida.

No comments:

Post a Comment