Tuesday, January 14, 2020

AFI - Monologue - One Wish; Javier Solà Mendoza


  • Who are you?
I'm a student that wants to improve his english.
  • What do you want?
I want to explain a loving feeling.
  • How do you feel?
I'm feel happy to be here.


ONE WISH


If I could have just one wish, 

I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine…

Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.


******

Si pudiera tener un solo deseo,

Desearía despertar todos los días
al sonido de tu aliento en mi cuello
el calor de tus labios en mi mejilla,
el toque de tus dedos en mi piel
y la sensación de tu corazón latiendo con el mío...

Sabiendo que nunca podría encontrar ese sentimiento
con alguien que no fueses tú.



  • Grade
I think that I do a Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment