Tuesday, January 14, 2020

AFI MONOLOGUE NACHO SOLÀ

Who are you?
I am a student with great hobbies

What do you want? 
Explain my monologue and understand it

How do you feel?
Pretty good with myself

If I can stop one heart from breaking



Have you ever wanted anything that badly in your life?
So badly that you can't imagine your future without it?

Jaf yu ever wontd enithing that badle in yur laif. 
Sou badle that yu cant umagin yur fiutah wuthaut it?

I would be so sad if my life wasn't different...
If things didn't change...
If I was still stuck here... In this life.

I wud be so sad if mai laif wosn't diffrent.
If things didn't cheing...
If I was stil stuk hier... In this laif

But I won't stop wishing... I can't...


Bat, I won't stop whising... I can't...



¿Alguna vez has deseado algo tan malo en tu vida?
¿Tan mal que no puedes imaginar tu deber sin él?
Estaría muy triste si mi vida no fuera diferente ...
Si las cosas no cambiaron ...
Si todavía estuviera atrapado aquí ... En esta vida.
Pero no dejaré de desear ... No puedo ...



https://ttsreader.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment