Tuesday, January 14, 2020

AFI MONOLOGUE -B NAWAL

Monologue AFI-B  Nawal El Handaz Kattar






The only thing I see that is different in me is that I am not afraid of "dying on the treadmill." You can be more talented than me, you can be smarter than me but if we get on a running tape, there are two options: You will get off first, or I will die. It really is that simple.

Will Smith

Resultado de imagen de will smith frases la unica cosa que yo veo

The only thing I see that is different in me is that I am not
Di ounli zeng ai sii dat is difrent'n mii is dat ai am not

afraid of "dying on the treadmill." You can be more talented
afrai of daing on de tredmil. "iu can bii mort talented

than me, you can be smarter than me but if we get on a
dan mii, yu can bii smarter dan mii bat if wi get on a

running tape, there are two options: You will get off first, or I
raning teip, der ar to opshons: Yu wil get of ferst, or ai

will die. It really is that simple.
wil dai. It riilii is dat sempol.


https://ttsreader.com/




Resultado de imagen de tu bajas primero o yo muero

Unrecognizable male athlete running on treadmill in health club.

No comments:

Post a Comment