Friday, September 18, 2020

It The Phantom of the Opera Aleix García Abellán

 




The Phantom of the Opera

In sleep he sang to me


In dreams he came


That voice which calls to me


And speaks my name


And do I dream again?


For now I find


The Phantom of the Opera is there


Inside my mind


Sing once again with me


Our strange duet


My power over you


Grows stronger yet


And though you turn from me


To glance behind


The Phantom of the Opera is there


Inside your mind


Those who have seen your face


Draw back in fear


I am the mask you wear


It's me they hear


Your/my spirit and your/my voice


In one combined


The Phantom of the Opera is there


Inside your/my mind


He's there


The Phantom of the Opera


Beware


The




Traducir al español

No comments:

Post a Comment