Wednesday, September 23, 2020

APD WONDERWALL ANDREA.




WONDERWALL

Today is gonna be the day

tudei is gona bii de dei

That they're gonna throw it back to you
dad deir gona zrou it bak tu iu

By now you should've somehow
bai nau iu xudev somjau

Realized what you gotta do
rialaiz uot iu gat tu duu

I don't believe that anybody
ai dont biliv dad enibodi

Feels the way I do, about you now
fiils de wei ai du abaut iu nau
Backbeat, the word was on the street
Backbit, de uorld uos on de striit

That the fire in your heart is out
dad de faier in iur jart is aut

I'm sure you've heard it all before
aim xuar uiv jerd it ol bifor

But you never really had a doubt
bat iu never rili had a daut

I don't believe that anybody
ai dont biliv dad enibodi

Feels the way I do about you now
fils de wei ai du abaut iu nau
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
and ol de roud wi jav tu walk ar wainding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
and ol de laigts dad lid as der ar blainding

There are many things that I
der ar meni zings dad ai

Would like to say to you but I don't know how
would laik tu sei tu iu bat i don nou

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
bicaus meybi, iu gona bi de uan dad seiv mii
And after all, you're my wonderwall
an after oll, iour mi wonderwoll
Today was gonna be the day
tudei is gona bi de dei

But they'll never throw it back to you

bat dey never zrou it back tu iu

By now you should've somehow

bai nau iu xudev somjau

Realized what you're not to
rialaiz uot iur not tu...

No comments:

Post a Comment