Thursday, October 3, 2019

Chatting AFI-Pablo/Oriol/Gerard

Dialogue



Pablo: Hey Oriol, long time no see! 


Oriol: Totally true Pablo, so much time without seeing you. What about you, how’s your life going on?


Pablo:  I haven't done so much because I've done different coaching courses that let me join in a basketball team..


Oriol: Oh really, what a notice! It seems you haven’t lost your high interest in basketball. 


Pablo: What have you been doing this years that I haven't seen you?


Oriol: Wait! Isn’t he Gerard?


Pablo: Yeah, it’s true!


Gerard: Such a long time! What are you doing here?


Oriol: So long. That’s what we should ask you, weren’t you staying in Italy?


Gerard:  I’m here because I’m visiting my family, but in two weeks I’ll fly back to Italy.


Pablo: It sounds good! Why don't we organize a lunch in an amazing restaurant that I went the other day with my girlfriend before you fly back to Italy.


Oriol: Sounds great, we can go after your Saturday basketball match. 


Gerard: Oh! Can I come to see your match? I love basketball!


Oriol: Of course you can!. If you want I can pick you up at 10 a.m. and we can go together. 
Is it fine for you?


Gerard: It would be better if you picked me at 10:30 a.m. Alright?


Oriol:  Yes, it’s not a problem.


Pablo: So, as I see you're agreeing to come to see this match… If my team wons the match I will invite you to lunch!


Gerard: Oh! Let’s hope your team manage to win.


Oriol: It would be the best of the plans. Well guys, see you in Saturday. I have to rush to go to a job interview. Bye!

Gerard: Bye, see you on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment