Thursday, October 3, 2019

Chatting, AFI B, Oscar Peña.

Oscar: Hello, how are you feeling now?
Ivet: Hi! i'm feeeling good 

Oscar: What do you like doing in your free time?
Ivet: in my free time I like meet with my friends

Oscar: Are you in love? With who or what?
Ivet: Yes, I have a boyfriend and we have been 4 years 

Oscar: Did you pass your driving exam?
Ivet: Yes, I drive since 18 yeras old

Oscar: Where did you go on summer holidays?
Ivet: In summer I go to Huelva for visit my family

Ivet: Well, now I'm going to ask you, how do you feel today?
Oscar:  I'm feel so good today, a little aslepp.

Ivet: did you go to the concert last weekend?
Oscar: The last weekend Ididn't go to the concert cause i was playing football and i didn't have free time.

Ivet: do you practice any sport?
oscar: I play football in Sant Quirze del Vallès. I train 3 times per week and play a football match on weekend.

Ivet: where did you go on vacation?
oscar: The last summer I went to Mallorca with my friends and also went to Milan with my girlfriend.

Ivet: what do you like doing in you free time?
oscar: In my free time i like to play some videogames like FIFA or Call of Duty

Oscar: Now, I'm going to ask you again, Do you have any phobia?
Ivet: I don't hace a phobia but I hate bugs 

-Oscar: What's the name of your boyfriend?
Ivet: My boyfriend's name is Manuel but we call him Manu

Oscar: What time did you spend in Huelva?
Ivet: I was in Huelva for 15 days

Oscar: Have you ever lost someone you loved very much?
Ivet: Well, I lost my grandmother and my grandfather

Oscar: Do you practice any sport?
Ivet: I played basketball but I had pass a cirgury on my knee and I left it 

Ivet: I will ask you, What are your fears? 
Oscar: I don't think I'm afraid with anything.

Ivet: are you stressed?
Oscar: Only in a strange situation I feel stressed.

Ivet: Did you win the lottery?
Oscar: No, hopefully I'll win the lottery someday

Ivet: How long have you been doing football?
Oscar: I'm playing football since 4 years old.

Ivet: Where you will go in the next summer?
Oscar:  The next summer I want to go to Granada, with the family, Menorca with my friends and another place that I will want to visit.

Ivet: It's been nice to talking with you, bye
Oscar: Yes, bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment