Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Chatting, AFI B, Nacho Solà and Javier Solà


Blue: Nacho
Red: Javier

Hello Javier

Hello Nacho 

How are you feeling now?

I'm feeling great!

Oh, I’m glad! And... Did you go to the concert last weekend?

Thanks! No... I had to study 

Did you pass your driving exam?

Yes, I finally approved it

Oh, that’s perfect! And this summer, where did you go?

This summer I went to London, I was so excited!

Did you win the lottery?

I would like to :')

How do you feel today Nacho?

I’m sad... today my dog has died

Oh, sorry to hear that, how did it happen?

He was very old... he had a disease

Do you want to tell me?

No, I prefer to talk about something else

Okay, no problem, so what do you like doing in your free time?

In my free time I like to play football with my friends

Really? Do you want to play a football match together?

Oh yes, I like it very much!

Perfect!

Are you stressed?

No, I'm over the moon!

Oh perfect! And... are you in Love?

Yes! I'm in love with my family hahaha, I'm so happy with them!

Hahahah, it’s so important!

You practice yoga or meditation?

No, I never practiced it, why?

Because it's so important for de-stress

I agree with you

You practice it?

No, I practice football at school

Oh! And which is the name of your team?

We are called... the Tigers!

So good, and are you good at it?

Well... I think I’m good

Oh sorry Javier, I have to go out, my mum told me that she needs help for buy some food, bye!

Okay Nacho, no problem, see you later!








No comments:

Post a Comment