Monday, November 11, 2019

ORAL PRESENTATION_Mario Asensio

Where am I from?

I was bron in Spain, in Catalonia, and I live in Rubí.



My family

I have a mother (50 years), a father (54 yers), and a brother (24 years)m and my sister-in-law (25 years)


How I consider my self?

I consider myself kind funny and trustworthy.


What would to have I like to be when I grow up?
I would like to have a stable job, I don't have something specific.



What do I like to do in my free time?

I like to play videogames, meet friends, and listen to music (of all kinds), What's are your favorite singe?



  Resultado de imagen de musica


Out Spain.
 I visited London, Belgium, and Paris.
 Resultado de imagen de paris
Ver las imágenes de origen



London

The biggest thing in London is the big ben, the ferris wheel, and the green park but have squirrels.

Resultat d'imatges de big ben  Resultat d'imatges de la noria londres

Resultat d'imatges de ardillas londres


I



Belgium
I didn't like Belgium very much.
I visit Ghent, Brujas, and Brussels, what I liked the most was the Brussels square.

Resultat d'imatges de gante Resultat d'imatges de bruselas 
Resultat d'imatges de brujas
  
Paris
I visited Diseny Land Paris, and Paris.
What pleased was Disney Land Paris, and Torrie Eiffel.
Resultat d'imatges de parque disney  Resultat d'imatges de torre field

My likes
 I like to listen music, I like the party, I like to laugh, I like to be friends.



























No comments:

Post a Comment