Thursday, November 7, 2019

ORAL PRESENTATION GSA Susana

Oral Presentation (5-10’)
Good Morning,
My name is Susana.
I have two sisters, I’m the little girl in the house.
Since I was a child summer in Roquetas de Mar, because my mother was born in Almería.


My uncle emigrated to Terrassa to work and my mother came to visit him, that’s how to knew my father.
They were dating for a few years and then they got married in 1977.
I was born in 1986 in Terrassa.


I remember very happy childhood, I loved going to the park with my bike and with skates too.
I played basketball on the school team.


When I finished EGB I changed institute.
I didn’t know anyone, but I soon made friends.
It was a time of many changes.
I graduated in high school and started working.


I worked for 13 years serving the customer at the same company.
In that course of time I bought my house.
I married the bank first, and then with my husband in 2013..


On the honeymoon we went to New York and Mexico (Riviera Maya).
The city that never sleeps is amazing.
It’s like living in a movie, Time Square, The Empire State Building, it’s spectacular city.
I think you have to go see him at least once in a lifetime. 


That said, like the Mediterranean diet there’s nothing.
I can’t forget the Central Park and his 4km.
I also really liked Riviera Maya, they have a very different culture and traditions.


In 2014 came the gift of my life, my daughter Emma was born, and two years later my other daughter Valeria.
Even it it’s a topical but they are the engine of my life.


Right now I don’t have much time, the time I have I spend on them.
Actually they have 5 and 3 years.


In my previous job it wasn’t easy to be a mother and work at the same time.
Is what has led me to be here, to seek an improvement professionally.


Thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment