Monday, November 11, 2019




ORAL PRESENTATION

My name is Nerea, I'm seventeen years old and in May I will be eighteen. Since I was born up to when I was three years old I lived in Hospitalet del Llobregat and then I moved to live in Rubi where until today I'm still there.
 Mapa: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
Mapa: Rubí


I have a small sister named Noa, she's five years old, although in December she will be six. She's  mess, but in spite of that, I love her very much.


The first three years of my life I lived in Hospitalet del Llobregat, and from that moment to now, I'm living in Rubi.
I like to listen all kinds of music, although I don't like rock, jazz and opera at all.

In my free time I like going somewhere with my boyfriend, go visit my grandparents and spend some time with them. I also like to play handball although I do not practice it now because I do not have enough free time.


I speak a little of French, although I'm very embarrassed to speak it and I have not practiced it for some time.


Talking about collecting, I do not collect anything. But I really like reading and I have lots of books.

Resultado de imagen de llibre


The sport that I like most is handball, but now that I do not have enough time I can not practice it, although in the future I would like to be able to play again. At the moment, I go to the gym since two months ago.
Resultado de imagen de gimnàs

I can not decide which country is the best for me both France and Italy seem very nice to visit, do some tourism and learn many things, such as historical and languages.
Resultado de imagen de frança Resultado de imagen de itàlia

My favourite place in France is a small town called Collioure. From Italy I only visited Rome, but I also found it very beautiful and it is a place where I would like to come back, and from Spain I love a very small town that is from Andalusia and is calles Lora del Rio.
Resultado de imagen de collioure Resultado de imagen de roma Resultado de imagen de lora del rio

If there is something that really scares me are the spiders. Even though I'm a person fearful.
Resultado de imagen de aranyes

What really makes me happy is knowing that I'm helping people and that is what they like that's why I also decided to do this course.
Resultado de imagen de happy
Something that makes me sad is to know that someone in my environment is wrong and I can not do anything to improve their situation.
Resultado de imagen de sad

There are two TV series that I like a lot. One is 'The Simpsons' and the other is 'Friends'.
Resultado de imagen de simpsons Resultado de imagen de friends

When I was little I had a dog calles Linda, I had three fishes, a hamster called Bigotita, a little parrot called Shasha, and now I have a ten-month-old dog named Zeus.
 Resultado de imagen de peixos
Resultado de imagen de hamster grisaceo Resultado de imagen de periquito
I would like very much being a teacher, although I'm still deciding whether I want to work with children, primary, secondary or post-compulsory studies.
I do not consider myself a morning person, although if I have to do something at the morning I do it.

I think that if I could change my body for a day, I would be a man. To know what they feel, to live the experience.

The last song that made my cry was about two or three months ago.
The person with whom I would like to go on a date is with my boyfriend.


The last book I read was one called The Baby Trafficker and I gave it to my boyfriend.

The last time I danced was the day of Halloween in the residence where I'm doing my internship, where we al dance with residents.


An object that I always carry with me is the mobile phone.

And I will finish by talking about my hobby.
Right now I wouldn't say I have a hobby. But in the past, like four years ago, I was a player of Rubi Handball Team.
I enjoyed a lot spending ll my spare time training and performing my skills in order to be a better player.
Nowadays I still enjoying being an activer person. When I get the time, I like going to the gym.
Handball was really good, but now that I do not have enough time I could not go to training or games.
In the future, I would like to play again, because it helped me a lot to disconnect me and defuse me.


No comments:

Post a Comment