Monday, April 27, 2020

GA - MAQUETTE - Fatima Tachrift













I had no idea what to share with you on this page, a book a movie, a song maybe? Because I don’t have time in the quarantine to share with you, because I didn't have time for that, but hey, I finished all of my homework, and also I finished things and jobs that had been stalled before the start of the current school year.

But I knew for sure that none of these will be better than what my brother did a few days ago he sent me a set of pictures of a project that he performed during the quarantine, knowing that my family is in Morocco, the work was always hidden from me to keep all of the family surprising.  

And the truth surprised a lot, and I felt very proud of what I saw. I wanted to share it with you on this page, so you can see that a person, despite the health reservation, can make things from materials that maybe present in any home. 

I hope you like it. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment